Pierre Hourlier Wines

Bordeaux Wine

Centering on the city of the same name, with a total area of vineyards of over 125,000 hectares, Bordeaux is the largest wine-growing area in France. The range varies from large quantities of common Vin de Pays, to some of the most prestigious and expensive wines in the world.

Over 90% of the wine produced is Red, with the sweet and dry Whites, Rose and Sparkling making up the other 10%. There are over 50 appellations of Bordeaux wine, and over 8,500 producers.