Interested in holding a tasting yourself?
We offer a range of different bespoke-built Wine Tastings to suit our customers, which are presented as follows:
- Business or Corporate Tasting
Entertain your staff or clients with some quality niche French wines coupled with a wonderful blend of entertainment, tutoring and french wine education.
- Private Wine Tasting
Are you looking for an entertaining wine focused evening with family and friends? Let us come to you and present our wines.
- Charity Fundraising Tasting
Do you run a charity and are looking for an original way to raise funding? We can stage wine tasting events to both small and larger groups.
- Wine Society/Club Tasting
We work with many dedicated Wine Society and Clubs throughout England, and can provide you with a specialist evening with our range of rare French wines.
- The Marriage of Wine and Food
A fun evening exploring matching and pairing of our range of fine French wine along with accompanying delicacies. Let us show you our recommendations!
If you want to enquire about or book any event type listed above, or have your own proposed format,
please get in contact and we can build a customised package to suit you.
Ideas of format
- You may want to start with a glass of Sparkling Wine or Champagne to welcome guests, followed by wines which are presented by our staff one after the other every 10 or 15 minutes. Everyone is discovering facts about the wines at the same pace, while having time in between to socialise.
- Guests can taste and socialise around the room at their own leisure, with our staff available to chat about each bottle to ensure everybody can have a personalised tasting experience if they wish to.
- We can have a selection of drinks available for your guests, and ensure the event goes smoothly without including the tasting. We will provide the wine and food, after working out a budget with you and what wines you would like to included.